Ameristar offers Acquisitions, Development, and Investments
Led by our CEO, who brings with him a robust investment experience on the principal side that includes full range of investment types (from stabilized assets to ground-up development), fully integrated team provides a full suite of services to our clients to maximize their return at any and every stage of the process. Don’t think of us just as your operator who delivers value only through operating the hotel, but as your investment partner that can assist you in maximizing your return on investment. Our objective is to deliver outsized risk adjusted return for our investors and clients by being involved in every step along the way.
- Acquisition, Development and Investment services include:
- Investment Analysis
- Franchise Analysis & Selection
- Development management, including concept (branded or not) and facility programming
- Capital raise and equity investment
- Recapitalization efforts
- Asset Management
Ameristar Hospitality Group deploys a central approach to revenue management, allowing a more global data analysis in booking pace, competitive set position, and ability to proactively deploy strategies based on market trends. Each hotel and their assigned Revenue Manager have ongoing communication to assure occupancy and rate are maximized in high demand windows, and determine strategies during key need periods to drive bookings and shift market share from the competition.
Sales & Marketing
Our proven experience, dedicated expertise, and seasoned team of sales and marketing professionals are focused on best in class Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization while developing and executing strategies that drive customer acquisition, retention and profitability for our portfolio of urban, resort, lifestyle and independent hotels.
Our corporate leadership team of experts are assigned by hotel type and brand affiliation. This allows the team to be nimble, engaged, proactive, and able to support each hotel with fully integrated action plans that drive the most profitable revenues to our owners. Ameristar Hospitality Group promotes best-practice sharing, consistent training, oversight and support to all front line sellers to assist in forecasting sales and catering demand.
Ameristar Hospitality Group Sales & Marketing Service Include:
- Training – Top quality direct sales training for our entry level and senior sales managers
- Incentive Program – Rewards for attaining performance-based goals develop to grow market share
- Direct Marketing – Development of campaigns through targeted efforts that drive incremental business
- Digital marketing- Cutting edge plans to maximize return on ad spend; includes mobile marketing and online reputation management
- Market analysis – Development of comprehensive marketing plan providing the framework for a detailed sales & marketing strategy
- Recruitment – Specific tools & processes to match the best talent to specific tasks
Ameristar Hospitality Group’s provides turnkey financial management and reporting with detailed financial statements, cash controls, and works with lenders with accurate forecasting and detailed budget processes. A focus on large expenses including payroll, insurance and energy provide our hotels an economy of scale that increase the NOI. Human Resources will manage your team, with detailed career development, associate recruiting, onboarding and ongoing performance support to build a productive team for your hotel.
People are the core of service delivery and success at each hotel. Ameristar Hospitality Group offers a comprehensive Human Resources platform to assure our associates are well matched to their position, supported in career development. We process manage and maintain the legal and fundamental policies associated with Human Resources. Our team is dedicated to cultivating top candidates and a smooth onboarding program to ensure each associate is equipped to do their best in every capacity.
Human Resources services include:
- Sourcing and recruiting
- Training and development programs for career stability and development
- Integrated time and attendance systems
- Benefits administration
- Web based personnel recordkeeping
- Handbook, policies and procedures
- Associate feedback and recognition programs
- Comprehensive intranet system